"Best balance of filtration and breathability in independent lab testing." (with filter)
- New York Times Wirecutter
Our masks are currently out of stock. Please sign up for our waitlist.
We’re firing up production lines to meet the increased demand for masks. If you see the mask you want is not in stock, it will be soon — we invite you to join our waitlist (found on each product page) as it helps us ensure our production numbers are increased.
** Filters are not included and are sold separately. You can purchase filters here. **
For every single mask purchase, we are donating 5 meals to Feeding America supporting our nation's food banks.
FOR YOUR SAFETY AND THAT OF OUR STAFF, ALL MASKS ARE FINAL SALE. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES.
Our Zenbu Masks have two elastic ear straps with rubber adjusters on both sides of the mask to wrap securely behind each ear. Handmade in Los Angeles from 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Twill, chosen for the density of the weave and premium quality.
- Optimized fit - Darts sewn to allow the mask to cup the face but not touch the lips. No bunching, no gaping, no air escaping.
- Includes lightweight metal noseband sewn in, to mold to your face for safety and comfort.
- Filter pocket sewn in that fits a standard PM 2.5 Filter, or DIY coffee filter.
- Layer of tight woven 100% Organic Cotton on the outside and soft, breathable 100% Organic Cotton Poplin for maximum efficacy.
- The adjustable ear loops are made of a slim but strong elastic band with stoppers that size to each individual face.
- Reusable, Pre-shrunk & Machine washable.
- To ensure the safety of everyone we do not accept returns and all sales are final on our face masks.
- These masks are non-medical grade but have been optimized for public use.*
For more information on use and wear please visit our page : HOW TO USE OUR FACE MASKS >>
- Regular: 8.5" W x 3.75" H tapered to 2.5" H
- 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Twill
- 7oz tight weave for maximum protection but still breathable cotton
- Preshrunk & Machine Washable
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified
- Although we take all steps in keeping sanitary and healthy production please make sure to launder masks before using.
- Machine Wash Warm.
- Lay Flat to Dry.
- Do not Bleach.
- You may spray with alcohol to disinfect.
- DO NOT FOLD NOSE BAND IN HALF - to ensure its quality please only carefully bend the nose band. Folding it completely in half repeatedly will cause it to break.
Graf Lantz products are only intended for civilian use and are not a substitution for medical-grade personal protective equipment or any other medical equipment. No representations or claims regarding Graf Lantz products are intended to substitute for professional medical advice.