For every single mask purchase, we are donating 10 meals to Feeding America supporting our nation's food banks.
Every mask sold keeps our factory (safely) running and vendors in business and working.
Our Anshin Organic Masks is available in either Over Ear or Over Head.
Our Over Ear Face Masks have two straps on both sides of the mask to wrap securely behind each ear.
We recommend the Over Ear Masks if you are looking for a mask option that easily and quickly comes off and on. This is a good option if you want a mask that doesn't interfere with your hair and the back of your head.
As we go into a new way of interacting in the world for some time to come - practicing both mindfulness & newfound soft & safe socializing skills - face masks will become a part of the daily routine. We have proceeded with the design and development of our facemasks like we do everything else - with endless research & testing to execute a high-quality product we are happy to put our name on.
All masks have been handmade in Los Angeles from 100% Organic Cotton Twill. Chosen for the density of the weave and premium quality. Our twill is OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified eco-friendly and sustainably processed during dyeing and finishing. The material is Preshrunk and Machine Washable.
- Offers a more generous surface area in the front panel to optimize breathability and covers almost all face shapes and sizes (unisex). After rigorous testing we have chosen the shape that is the most universal for non-clinical wear.
- Incorporates a wide and lightweight metal noseband to customize to any face for maximum comfort and is optimized to keep its shape through multiple uses.
- Our mask offers a Filter Pocket (refer to Details section for more information)
- Double layer of tight woven 100% Organic Cotton on the outside and soft, breathable 100% Organic Cotton Poplin for maximum efficacy
- Elastic straps to customize to all faces and head sizes
- Reusable & Machine washable
- Wide variety of colors so every family member can get their own color!
- To ensure the safety of everyone we do not accept returns and all sales are final on our face masks.
- These masks are Non-medical grade masks but have been optimized for public use.*
- 8.5" x 3.5" front surface panel
- 7" gusset enclosure fully open
No Returns - All Sales Final
For more information on use and wear please visit our page : HOW TO USE OUR FACE MASKS >>
- When you are first fitting mask to your face bend the metal noseband before placing on face and then fit to nose.
- Over Ear Style: Wrap Elastic straps around either ear to fit comfortably and securely.
- Over Head Style: Take the longest strap and pull over your head down to your neck. Then take shorter strap and fit to the top of your head snuggly. You can adjust the neckband further by tying a knot loop to fit at neck.
- Adding a filter isn’t necessary but our masks have a pocket located on the bottom of the mask. The Anshin Organic Cotton Facemask has been designed to fit standard PM 2.5 Filters. You may also customize your own filter with a coffee filter or vacuum filter for added protection.
- Although we take all steps in keeping sanitary and healthy production please make sure to launder masks before using and not intended for clinical use.
- Machine Wash
- Tumble Dry Low
- Do not Bleach
- You may spray with alcohol to disinfect
- One Size Fits Most
- Organic Cotton Twill
- 7oz tight weave for maximum protection but still breathable cotton
- Preshrunk & Machine Washable
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified eco-friendly and sustainable process for dyeing and finishing
- 100% GOTS certified Cotton
- Hand made in LA - Keeping our workers separated yet working.
Graf Lantz products are only intended for civilian use and are not a substitution for medical-grade personal protective equipment or any other medical equipment. No representations or claims regarding Graf Lantz products are intended to substitute for professional medical advice.