"Best balance of filtration and breathability in independent lab testing." (with filter)
- New York Times Wirecutter
For every single mask purchase, we are donating 5 meals to Feeding America supporting our nation's food banks.
The Zenbu Organic Cotton Mask includes a dart at the sides for a closer fit. The Zenbu is available in Regular size or our Petite size . Pleases take a look at our fit guide if you don't know which shape is best for your face.
Our Zenbu Masks have two elastic ear straps with rubber adjusters on both sides of the mask to wrap securely behind each ear. We recommend the Ear Band Masks if you are looking for a mask option that easily and quickly comes off and on. This is a good option if you want a mask that doesn't interfere with your hair and the back of your head.
Our Organic Cotton masks have been handmade in Los Angeles from 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Twill. Chosen for the density of the weave and premium quality. Our twill is OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified eco-friendly and sustainably processed during dyeing and finishing.
We have proceeded with the design and development of our face masks like we do everything else - with endless research & testing to execute a high-quality product we are happy to put our name on.
The Zenbu Mask Features:
- Optimized fit: Dart placement that allows the mask to cup the face but not touch the lips. A fit that follows the contours of the face and curves under the chin. No bunching, no gaping. No air escaping.
- Incorporates a wide and lightweight metal noseband to customize to any face for maximum comfort and is optimized to keep its shape through multiple uses.
- Our mask offers a Filter Pocket (refer to Details section for more information).
- Double layer of tight woven 100% Organic Cotton on the outside and soft, breathable 100% Organic Cotton Poplin for maximum efficacy.
- The adjustable ear loops are made of a slim but strong elastic band with stoppers that size to each individual face.
- Reusable, Pre-shrunk & Machine washable.
- To ensure the safety of everyone we do not accept returns and all sales are final on our face masks.
- These masks are Non-medical grade masks but have been optimized for public use.*
Petite: 7.5" W x 3" H tapered to 2.5" H
No Returns - All Sales Final
For more information on use and wear please visit our page : HOW TO USE OUR FACE MASKS >>
- When you are first fitting a mask to your face, bend the metal noseband before placing it on face and then fit to nose (don't bend metal piece in half as it could break).
- Over Ear Style: Wrap Elastic straps around either ear to fit comfortably and securely. Adjust the rubber stoppers for comfort.
- Adding a filter isn’t necessary but our masks have a pocket located on the bottom of the mask. The Zenbu Organic Cotton Facemask has been designed to fit standard PM 2.5 Filters. You may also customize your own filter with a coffee filter or vacuum filter for added protection.
- You can purchase adult filters at Graf Lantz HERE.
- Although we take all steps in keeping sanitary and healthy production please make sure to launder masks before using.
- Machine Wash Warm.
- Lay Flat to Dry.
- Do not Bleach.
- You may spray with alcohol to disinfect.
- Do not fold the nose band in half - to ensure its quality please only carefully bend the nose band. Folding it completely in half repeatedly will cause it to break.
- Petite: 7.5" W x 3" H tapered to 2.5" H
- Organic Cotton Twill
- 7oz tight weave for maximum protection but still breathable cotton
- Preshrunk & Machine Washable
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified eco-friendly and sustainable process for dyeing and finishing
- 100% GOTS certified Cotton
- Handmade in LA - Keeping our workers separated yet working.
Graf Lantz products are only intended for civilian use and are not a substitution for medical-grade personal protective equipment or any other medical equipment. No representations or claims regarding Graf Lantz products are intended to substitute for professional medical advice.