Graf Lantz is an unconventional lifestyle bag and home accessories brand creating classic styles in merino wool felt and quality leather hides. All items are made in our Los Angeles studio and factory based in Silver Lake.
This new eCommerce Manager position is ideally for a person who has 2-3 years of dedicated Ecommerce Management experience in the fashion, home or consumer goods markets with a proven track record of supporting and growing DTC sales. They are responsible for online (retail and wholesale e-commerce channels) performance and growth to meet or exceed top-line revenue goals. content strategy, calendar and web development projects. Reports to the VP of Sales and Marketing.
- Plans to improve site metrics by increasing conversion, AOV, and other KPIs.
- Drive site personalization and segmentation strategy to create a relevant, value-added, personal, and engaging customer experience.
- Continue to encourage and create new Customer Acquisition, Retention and LTV programs
- Strategies to encourage newsletter and SMS growth
- Product Creation and management for Ecom and Wholesale - Categorize, Upload Descriptions, Upload images, Cost/Retail Price, etc.
- Manage Merchandising and seasonal turnover
- Research and report technical glitches
- Work with the team to execute sales and promotions
- Collaborate with customer service team to identify pain points, new opportunities and adjustments
- Dive into Shopify Flows to build out automation to support team members and efficiencies
- Identify and evaluate growth opportunities through apps, solutions, platform upgrades, new features, new technologies and more.
- Seo Maintenance
- Strategize website user experience optimizations for desktop & mobile.
- Optimize site to increase international sales including shipping and return options
- Collaborate with VP of Sales and Marketing to develop and own promotional & seasonal campaigns calendar and other online marketing - including product launches.
- Execute the development of newsletter marketing & assets
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing & Programmatic ads team and support their efforts
- Manage calendar in collaboration with product merchant and marketing teams
- Collaborate with the creative team toward creative (photography, video, jpegs) needs to maximize visual representation and user experience.
- Identify other opportunities - segmentations, catalogs, postcards, etc to engage customers with a strong ROI.
- Distribute a weekly report with key findings, kpis, sales by channel & customer feedback
- Daily flash sales reports during sale times
- Project manage new developments, glitch fixes and opportunities.
- Create weekly/monthly Ecommerce reporting tools and procedures
- Recognize growth categories and products, identify trends, colors, etc
- Crossfunctional meeting with operations, logistics, production, creative and marketing to optimize efficiencies and transparency.
- Liaise with SM regarding marketing and promotional calendar as well as supporting sales of new arrivals and slow sellers.
- 2-3 years of Ecommerce Management required
- Experience in Shopify required
- History building out strategic and personalized segmentation in Klaviyo required
- Website design and/or programming experience a plus
- Experience in fashion and/or home/gift industry required
- Proficiency in word and excel
- Extremely organized
- Strategic thinker to drive the business forward
Job Types: Full-time Remotely moving to our Silver Lake, Los Angeles office post COVID
Must live in Los Angeles
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include a resume and cover letter.